Kodak Drivers i2600
The KODAK i2620 Scanner helps you get things done faster. It allows you to extract critical information from documents at the point of entry for quick distribution to decision makers who need it. The money to be earned is no longer left to wait for choices to be made. Regardless of the size of your business or service, the reliable performance of the KODAK i2620 Scanner enables collaboration from your computer. This reduces the processing time of information that must be shared for review, reference, approval, as well as for legal and compliance reasons. This helps increase customer satisfaction internally and externally and saves your business time and money. In addition, if your company has branch offices or field agents, distributed capture allows you to immediately send document images to a central location for easy access.
Identify the operating system running on your computer. Then choose to download the KODAK i2620 driver from the operating system from the list of operating systems mentioned on this page. To download the KODAK i2620 driver and software for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server, Mac, and Linux.
Step 1: First, determine the exact model number of your printer – Click here for more details.
Note: Physically search for the exact model number on the front, top, and back of the printer.
Step 2: Second, determine your operating system – Click here for more details.
Step 3: Determine the system type of your operating system. 32-bit or 64-bit – Click here for more details.
Step 4: Now, download the drivers – you have two options to download the drivers.
- Quit all software running on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click the “Download” button on this page.
- After downloading, install the driver as shown.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
- Turn on the printer and the system will read it immediately immediately.
- If your printer and computer are connected using a USB cable, disconnect the printer from your computer.
- Windows XP: Select Start> (Settings>) Control Panel> Add / Remove Programs. SE WINDOWS 10 / 8.1 / 8/7: Select Start> Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features.
- Select the KODAK AiO software.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove (uninstall) the software.
- Wait for the software to be removed. This may take a few minutes.
- When the software is removed, restart your computer.