Kodak 5300 Aio Driver
Kodak EasyShare 5300 drivers are tiny programs that enable your Printer All-In-One hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Upgrading the updated Kodak EasyShare 5300 software avoids breakdowns and optimizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Kodak EasyShare 5300 drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and your computer or hardware to fail. Also, installing the wrong Kodak driver can make these problems worse.
- Driver File For Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Driver File For Mac OS (OS X Leopard, OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra)
- Driver File For Linux
If you do not have a CD driver for Kodak EasyShare 5300 printer or your computer and laptop do not have CD/DVD Drive? You do not have to worry because you can still use the printer by installing the file setup for Kodak EasyShare 5300 on your PC or laptop. Please follow the steps below so you can run Kodak EasyShare 5300 printer:
If you do not have a CD driver for the Kodak EasyShare 5300 printer or if your computer and laptop do not have a CD / DVD drive? Do not worry because you can still use the printer by installing the file setup for Kodak EasyShare 5300 on your PC or laptop. Please follow the steps below to use the Kodak EasyShare 5300 printer:
- First, you must first download the installation file. You can get it directly from Kodak’s official website or from this page. Just click on the file driver above that corresponds to the type of operating system you are using or want to install this printer, because the installation file will not run if you downloaded an incorrect installation.
- When the download is complete, run the installation file by double-clicking the file or right-clicking and selecting Open.
- Then the installation wizard will appear and usually start with the choice of region and language you will use, and then appear as text, Conditions and Agreement. Click Accept Terms of Service, otherwise you can not proceed to the next process. Then click the Next button until the finish button appears, then click the Finish button to close the installation wizard window.
- After clicking the finish button, the Kodak EasyShare 5300 driver is already installed on your PC or laptop. Then connect your printer to the laptop using the USB cable, then turn it on and wait for a pop-up window to appear in the right corner of your screen to inform you that the computer has detected a new device.
- Finally, you can use the printer, but for the first time, you need to create a print test page to see if your printer is working properly or not.
If your computer still retains old printer driver programs, but you want to install the latest driver for your printer, you must first remove your old driver program. Follow these steps to uninstall your printer driver:
- Click the start button on your computer screen and select Control Panel.
- Next, a menu appears on the control panel. Just select “Uninstall a program” in the “Programs” menu.
- You will then see the list of programs installed on your computer. Just search for your printer’s program name and click “Uninstall”.
- After clicking on the uninstall, the following window will appear with the notification to continue uninstalling the program, just click accept.
- Wait a few minutes and the printer driver has finally been uninstalled.