HP Spectre x360 Laptop Driver download
HP fits a huge amount of innovation into epic proportions. The Specter x360 does not slow down performance and brings the best of all worlds to a PC designed around you. Let yourself be seduced by all the intelligent technology contained in its elegant design. Revolutionary Pohpr. Extraordinarily thin. Re-imagine what a laptop can offer. Enjoy a full day of work with up to 16 hours and 45 minutes of battery life with Fast Charge, and 8th generation Intel Core I Quad Core processors for peak performance. Smart technology.
Designed for safety. hp has designed this PC around you, with four unique modes and a digital pen for a natural note-taking. hp added an infrared camera for secure connection and secure payment with a fingerprint reader. Raise your senses with more than two million pixels A 13.3-inch, almost borderless micro-sharp FHD touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT and Bang-Olufsen quad-tuned speakers designed by experts offer an impressive entertainment experience.
Users blame their HP Specter x360 for not having access to Wi-Fi or the failure of the connection, which is extremely frustrating and annoying. The Wi-Fi network not available on the HP Specter x360 may be caused by the network itself, HP hardware devices, HP Specter x360 drivers, and so on. The HP Specter x360 Wireless Network Adapter has a limited range that can slow down the connection speed. In addition, the problem of the HP Specter x 360 wireless network driver, for the most part, must be solved to eliminate the problem.
HP Specter x360 does not wake up or HP Specter x360 does not turn on is also the brainchild of HP Specter x360 users. Device connection, power options, graphics card, etc. are probably the factors. Additionally, incorrect or incompatible HP Specter x360 drivers may also cause a sleep failure. If you encounter such a problem, it is recommended that you read the related articles below or download and install the appropriate HP Specter x360 drivers to resolve the issue.
There are many ways to download HP Specter x360 drivers for the Windows operating system, some are tedious, while others are simple and convenient.
Method 1: Download the HP Specter x360 Drivers from HP
The official Hewlett Packard (HP) site provides users with HP Specter x360 driver downloads from the HP Customer Support page. You can click the button to identify your HP product or enter your product model number in the box to access the HP Specter x360 driver download page.
Method 2: Download the HP Specter x360 Drivers with Driver Talent
When you encountered problems with the HP Specter x360 drivers but could not find the exact drivers on the official site, you could use Driver Talent, a popular and widely used driver download utility, to download and match the HP drivers. Specter x360 appropriate. Instead of identifying the problematic drivers of the HP Specter x360 and downloading them yourself, Driver Talent will save you time and download the HP Specter x360 drivers in seconds in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Digitize and detect problematic drivers
At first, Driver Talent will detect any missing, broken or corrupted drivers on your HP device. To do this, simply click on "Analyze".
Step 2: Download and install the drivers
Click "Update" or "Repair" to download and install the drivers.
Step 3: Restart the HP Notebook
You must restart the PC for the newly installed HP Specter x360 drivers to take effect.
If you have other HP devices, the Smart Utility can also help you download related HP drivers, such as HP Specter 13, HP Pavilion, HP Elitebook 8440p drivers, and more. Note: You can also manually download the latest HP drivers from HP Driver Download and Updates.
1. Operating system Windows 10
2. Processor and graphics Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
3. Display 13.3" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ (1920 x 1080)
4. Memory 8 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard), 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard)
5. Storage 256 GB ,360 GB ,512 GB ,1TB GB ,2 TB
6. Primary battery 3-cell, 60 Wh Li-ion polymer
7. Color Natural silver, Dark ash silver, Pale rose gold
8. Keyboard Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
9. Personalization HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone
10. Wireless technology Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
11. Battery life Up to 16 hours and 45 minutes with FHD panel; Up to 10 hours with UHD panel
12. Video Playback Battery Life Up to 12 hours and 15 minutes with FHD panel; Up to 8 hours and 45 minutes with UHD panel
13. Audio Bang & Olufsen, quad speakers, HP Audio Boost
14. External I/O Ports 2 Thunderbolt 3 (Data Transfer up to 40 Gb/s, Power Delivery, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 headphone/microphone combo
15. Power supply 65 W AC power adapter
16. Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR certified; EPEAT Silver registered
17. Dimensions (W X D X H) 12.04 x 8.56 x 0.53 in