HP OMEN gaming laptop Driver download
Reinventing Dominion When competition is fierce, greatness is achieved by heroes who rise to the challenge. Featuring powerful hardware and aggressive design, the OMEN notebook takes mobile performance seriously, allowing you to take on any challenge of the game, wherever you are. Go, increase the parameters With this kind of power, they will be afraid. Includes an Intel Core processor and NVIDIA graphics. And with the high-performance cooling in your arsenal, you’re ready to conquer even the most intensive AAA titles. Every detail. In your eyes.
Control every keystroke on a Dragon Red backlit keypad with highlighted WASD keys and 26-key anti-ghosting to ensure every keystroke is detected. With an optional 4K display or a 1080p display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, the fight seems closer than ever. Improve. Develop. Evolve. Upgrade the latest hardware and upgrade child’s play with a single internal access panel. An optional Thunderbolt 3-certified USB-C port, 3 USB Type A ports and an HDMI port let you easily adapt to any action.
If the HP hardware and device drivers have errors, they will not work properly. The causes of this problem are:
- You have new HP devices or upgraded devices but have not yet installed the latest drivers.
- You have reinstalled the Windows operating system or updated the new Windows operating system (such as upgrading from Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP to Windows 10), but older HP drivers do not are not compatible with your newly installed operating system.
- HP driver files are deleted by accident.
- There are conflicts between HP drivers and devices.
Step 1. Launch Driver Talent on your computer. Click on “Scan”. It will scan your computer to determine if the drivers are obsolete, missing, corrupt, broken or incompatible.
Step 2. After scanning, you will see the problems in detail. Repair the drivers. Driver Talent will start to download and install the best drivers.
Step 3. You can also select the “Last Driver” tab and download the latest drivers by clicking “Update”.
Step 4. For HP USB drivers (device drivers), select the “Device Drivers” menu to install all drivers.
- Display: 15.6-inch (39.6 cm) LED-backlit 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) IPS Full Screen (1080p)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7300HQ (2.5GHz, up to 3.5GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6MB cache, 4 cores)
- Ram and hard drive: 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 SDRAM (19.2GB / s), 128GB PCIe SS NVMe M.2 SSD + 1 7200 RPM hard drive SATA
- Operating systems and graphics – Windows 10 Home (64 bit), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB dedicated GDDR5)
- Keyboard: Full keyboard backlit island style dragon red with keypad (special WASD keys highlighted)
- Audio: from Bang and Olufsen, HP Audio Boost 2.0 with discrete amplifier, two speakers
- Dimensions (HxWxD) and weight: 0.98 x 15.30 x 10.85 inches | Weight: 2.6 kg
- Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 3 USB 3.1, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45, 1 headphone / microphone combo, 1 Mini DisplayPort