HP OfficeJet 4650
You must choose HP Office 4650 All-In-One Printer: Print photos, documents, copy, scan, and fax using a single device. This all-in-one printer office card makes it easy to complete and you can print directly from your smartphone or tablet using Apple AirPrint or HP ePrint. HP Officejet 4650 is all in one inkjet printer and offers great features for domestic and commercial use. The device can quickly print and scan and provide excellent print results. This article tells how to download and setup HP Officejet 4650 printers for the Windows operating system and Mac operating system.
Text quality: It shows that in many faces, shapes and styles, the printer creates a clear black text. Models with high scores offer a more sharp type, sharp edge and sticky turnover.
Graphics quality: Assessment of color graphics created by printer. Black and white lasers were examined on black and white graphics.
- First, download the driver from the given link
2. Now, save the file to location where easy for you to locate.
3. To install double click the .exe file
4. Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
5. Then, follow on screen instructions
6. Click install and wait while the process is running.
7. Click on Finish and Restart your PC.
- You have to Note down the name of the home network
- And, if you do not know the network’s password, retrieve it from another device connected to the network
- The PC/laptop should be connected to the same network as the printer.
- Check if all other cables such as USB and Ethernet have been plugged out from the printing device
- If you had a wired connection earlier, then reset the connectivity setting on your printer
- And then, set it as a wireless setting
- It is mandatory to download the relevant software and drivers for your printer
- Find this info either on website or on the installation CD
- Also, make sure you download the HP Printer Assistant application on your PC
- Open the application and access the UTILITIES menu, select the PRINTER SETUP AND SOFTWARE SELECTION option
- If you are connecting your printer for the first time, then make use of CONNECT A NEW PRINTER option
- Else, make use of CONVERT A USB CONNECTED PRINTER TO WIRELESS option
- Finally, select the WIRELESS button and follow the instructions to complete the setup process
For More, Click here
- First, make a note of the name of home network details.
- Connect your PC and laptop to the same network as the printer.
- To initiate the setup process, disconnect the USB cable.
- Make sure that there are no running applications currently opened on your Mac device.
- Visit the printer control panel and choose the WIRELESS button
- Follow the instructions to complete the setup procedure.
- It is mandatory to download the relevant software and drivers for your printer.
- This can be found either on website or on the installation CD.
Using these above steps, it is possible to complete setup and installation process of the printer driver.
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
Windows 8(32bit / 64bit)
Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
For help Click Here
MacOS Sierra v10.12.
Mac OS X v10.11.
Mac OS X v10.10
Mac OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8.
Mac OS X v10.7.
Mac OS X v10.6.
Mac OS X v10.5