Dell Error Code 2000-0511
Many Dell laptop users have technical errors when accessing their Dell Inspiron laptop. One of the errors is error code 2000-0511, which usually appears when you try to turn on a Dell laptop. Well, it's a pretty boring situation because the computer does not work well when the error occurs. Therefore, if you are currently experiencing the same problem with your Dell Inspiron laptop and you can not perform any operation on your system, and it is not working properly, you do not have to worry about it. This error code 2000-0511 is probably due to a problem of compatibility of the BIOS parameters with the FAN parameter. Other causes, such as the problem of updating the BIOS, the problem of the motherboard, the processor, etc. Thus, with a detailed explanation of each step are given with some simple solutions on the Dell Error Code 2000-0511. Follow the steps to quickly resolve the error.
Solution 1:-Change Fan Setting To Fix Fan Issue
The possible cause of the Dell Error Code 2000-0511 due to an error as a fan was not responding correctly. For you, this is a recommendation, if you can change the fan setting, you can only try it.
For reliability reasons, Dell typically uses high quality industrial fans. Not only the Dell fan error message not be disabled, but it usually needs to be cleared in the BIOS from the SYSLOG even after the fan repair. I suggest you use your new cooler with the Dell fan. You can unlock the QX6700 multiplier for the BTW Throttlestop software. Usually, also helps with heatsinks on VRM MOSFETs.
If you can not follow the steps to fix an error, you can get more information about this or possible solutions to this fan problem by logging into our Dell Tech Support Team.
Solution 2:- Reset the Hard Drive
The other reasons for happening this error message due to hard drive reasons.
You should try to reset the hard drive and then run the test on the hard drive again. Reseat the hard drive if you are comfortable in doing so.
Solution 3:- Run Diagnostics on the Computer
You should try to run diagnostics on your Dell system. Follow these steps to do this task:-
- First, restart the computer and press “F12” key to enter the “Boot Menu”.
- Next he boot device list appears, highlight “Diagnostics” and then press “Enter”
- Then the computer begins to run the “Pre-boot System Assessment”, a series of embedded diagnostics that perform initial testing on your system board, keyboard, hard drive, and display
- When the“Pre-boot System Assessment completes” successfully, then you will receive the message “Booting Dell Diagnostic Utility Partition”.
- Press any key to continue.
- Press any key to start the “Dell Diagnostics” from the “Diagnostics utility partition” on your hard drive
- After the Dell Diagnostics loads and the “Main Menu” screen appears.
- Then you will need to hit the button for the option that you want to run, such as Express Test, Extended Test, Custom Test, and Symptom Tree.
- Follow the steps and finish a run test, and then close the screen to return to the “Main Menu”
- Then you should make a note of the error message, which you will display on your Dell system, and need to apply the troubleshooting steps for the same to fix it.
In this way, you can diagnostic the test and complete the process.
Solution 4:- Update BIOS
Follow these steps to do the task:-
- Open your Web browser and navigate to the Dell Support home page.
- Hit on the “Find Drivers, BIOS, and other updates” link underneath the “Drivers & Downloads”
- Hit on the field “Service Tag or Express Service Code” and then enter the appropriate code for your Inspiron computer.
- Click on the arrow next to “BIOS” to expand the section.
- Find the “Dell-BIOS” entry with the latest release date and click on the “Download File” link for that entry.
- Hit on the “Download Now” button in the window that opens.
- Simply launch the BIOS update by double-clicking the setup file, then it should have a filename in the format of “I519-106.exe.” Hit “Update” in the window that opens to begin the BIOS update. When the update has completed, you will see “Flash BIOS successfully.”
- Click “OK” followed by “Yes” to reboot your computer and finish the update.