Datamax o’neil p1120n Driver
Datamax-O’Neil’s p1120n near-edge performance printer provides a single-edge print head that allows full label usage, allowing customers to design and code bar codes in charge of detailed information. Flexible multimedia printing makes it possible to print labels on plastics, labels, adhesives and plastics. The near-edge print head gives users the ability to integrate barcode printing into a wide variety of applications. The p1120n also offers automatic charging features, a user-friendly touch screen and uses industry-standard PCL printer language for easy integration.
The printer offers an edge-close, advanced print head that allows full label use, allowing customers to design and code barcodes that support detailed information. Flexible multimedia printing makes it possible to print labels on plastics, labels, adhesives and plastics. The near-edge print head gives users the ability to integrate barcode printing into a wide variety of applications. The p1120n also offers automatic charging features and a user-friendly touch screen.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the “license agreement” and click “Next”.
- The installation directory “C: \ Seagull” appears, click “Next”.
- Select the ‘Run the driver wizard after unpacking drivers’ checkbox and uncheck the box ‘Read installation instructions’.
- Click on ‘Finish’
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select “Install Printer Drivers” and click “Next”.
- “How is this printer going to be? “Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select ‘Other (parallel or series, for example)’. USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Select “Manufacturer” on the left and “Printer Model” on the right. Select “Datamax” for existing printers not listed under “Datamax-O’Neil” and then click “Next.”
- “Specify port” will be indicated. To complete the installation, select ‘LPT1’ and click ‘Next’.
- ‘Specify Printer Name’ is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on ‘Next’.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click ‘Finish’
- The driver will be installed, click ‘Finish’
- Printer Technology -Direct Thermal Transfer, Thermal Transfer
- Output color of the printer
- Usb connectivity technology
- Brand name Datamax
- Height 11.9 inches
- Item Weight 35.7 lbs
- Length 18.7 inches
- Model Number PAB-00-48000L04