Datamax o’neil p1115 Driver
The Datamax-O’Neil Performance Series p 1115 is a thermal transfer printer specifically designed for a wide variety of applications requiring a reliable and economical barcode printer. P1115 is used in many applications, including storage, transportation, logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare. The p 1115 offers automatic charging features, a user-friendly touch screen, and industry-standard PCL printer language for easy integration.
A truly intelligent printing solution, these printers are the easiest to load, use, and integrate from any thermal printer available anywhere. They offer superior print quality, automatic loading capabilities, a user-friendly color touch screen, unparalleled print recording, and a standard PCL printing language.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the “license agreement” and click “Next”.
- The installation directory “C: \ Seagull” appears, click “Next”.
- Select the ‘Run the driver wizard after unpacking drivers’ checkbox and uncheck the box ‘Read installation instructions’.
- Click on ‘Finish’
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select “Install Printer Drivers” and click “Next”.
- “How is this printer going to be? “Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select ‘Other (parallel or series, for example)’. USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Select “Manufacturer” on the left and “Printer Model” on the right. Select “Datamax” for existing printers not listed under “Datamax-O’Neil” and then click “Next.”
- “Specify port” will be indicated. To complete the installation, select ‘LPT1’ and click ‘Next’.
- ‘Specify Printer Name’ is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on ‘Next’.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click ‘Finish’
- The driver will be installed, click ‘Finish’
- Standard of 50 resident vector fonts in barcode thermal printing. Not limited to limited font selection, users can create custom labels on demand.
- Graphical color touch screen with intuitive menu making the user interface and navigation transparent.
- Printers ready for SAP are an advantage from a true PCL5 thermal barcode printer. No need for expensive and complex middleware applications in printer networks.
- Automatic loading and calibration of media allows operators to print more easily with the complex and time-consuming configuration of media.
- Laser and inkjet printer users can leverage the benefits of a rugged barcode thermal printer and reduce their operating costs by seamlessly integrating a true PCL5 device.
- The standard PCL5e language allows users to spend less time configuring printers and offers a virtually infinite range of applications.