Datamax o’neil a-4212 Driver
Datamax o’neil a-4212 is a superior print engine used in popular print and application applications offering the highest level of performance and reliability. Recognized in the industry for its unique stainless steel coating, the Class A is ideal for the specific needs of harsh or corrosive environments. Modular, state-of-the-art design provides on-demand serviceability, dramatically reducing downtime for demanding multi-team applications.
Standard editing and intuitive menu navigation make Class A the print engine of choice for automatic application and printing applications. The DMX-I-4212 is the fastest printer in the Datamax I-Class series. The I-4212 is an excellent choice when large volumes of labels are required quickly, on demand or in batches. It is ideal for printing labels for industrial commercial and clinical labeling applications. Datamax-O-Neil’s I-Class revolutionized the barcode printing industry with its award-winning modular design, field-installable options and robust reliability. Of the industry.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the “license agreement” and click “Next”.
- The installation directory “C: \ Seagull” appears, click “Next”.
- Select the ‘Run the driver wizard after unpacking drivers’ checkbox and uncheck the box ‘Read installation instructions’.
- Click on ‘Finish’
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select “Install Printer Drivers” and click “Next”.
- “How is this printer going to be? “Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select ‘Other (parallel or series, for example)’. USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Select “Manufacturer” on the left and “Printer Model” on the right. Select “Datamax” for existing printers not listed under “Datamax-O’Neil” and then click “Next.”
- “Specify port” will be indicated. To complete the installation, select ‘LPT1’ and click ‘Next’.
- ‘Specify Printer Name’ is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on ‘Next’.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click ‘Finish’
- The driver will be installed, click ‘Finish’
- Model – I-4212 Mark II
- Interface Options – Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet
- Maximum print width – 4.10
- Printing method – Thermal transfer
- Print resolution – 203 dpi
- Printer Type – Industrial
- Printer Mobility – Not mobile
- Max. Of label – 4,65
- Print speed – 12
- Ribbon core – 1
- Label core – 1.5, 3