Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver
PIXMA MG3250 Print, copy and scan easily with this all-in-one Wi-Fi device for use anywhere in the home. With its small layout FastFront and Car Duplex, it also supports printing on mobile phones and Apple AirPrint.
- Wi-Fi All-In-One: Publish, copy & scan
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint support
- Easy and also efficient internet printing
- Publish much more with optional XL inks
- Save paper with Car Duplex print
- Quick paper & image printing
- My Photo Yard software
- Vehicle power on & off
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/ MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
- Make sure the computer and the Canon machine are not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends with. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare the installation.
- Select your language according to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the instructions on the installation screen.
- Open Peripherals and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove Device, and then click Yes.
- If you can not remove the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove Device, and then click Yes.