Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool
Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool for PC is a free program designed to help Windows 10 and earlier versions of PC users easily find and remove adware, browser hijackers, unwanted browser toolbars and add-ins from your PC. This free adware removal tool can also be used to scan and delete keyloggers that record the user’s entries. Last but not least, the Bitdefender Adware removal tool is a standalone program and requires no installation. All you have to do is download and run the program. Here’s how to use Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool to remove adware, unwanted browser toolbars, browser hijackers and plug-ins from your Windows 10 computer.
- Remove application bundler and keylogger with adware
- Scans your emails before they are stored in your inbox
- Comes with a Traffic Light feature that is a browser extension for Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- Prevents hackers from stealing your personal information
- Detect trackers installed on your machine
- Able to scan the links you encounter on Facebook and Twitter
- Includes an antiphishing feature that tells you if the web page you are visiting is secure or not
METHOD 1: SOFTWARE REMOVAL FOR WINDOWS
Step 1: Open the Bitdefender page and click on the downloads section.
Step 2: Locate the Bitdefender adware removal tool and click download next to the latest version.
Step 3: The file can contain about 50 MB and can only be run by a standalone application.
Step 4: Open the target folder and right-click on the downloaded file as in Administrator mode.
Step 5: Once executed, it will automatically start troubleshooting.
Step 6: The scan will take 5 minutes and the result will show potentially unwanted applications.
Step 7: Select all unwanted applications and press the Delete button to delete.
Step 8: After deleting all the files, restart the computer for it to take effect.
METHOD 2: REMOVE SOFTWARE FOR MAC
Step 1: Launch the application on Mac and look for the removal of the Bitdefender adware.
Step 2: If it is not found, uninstall the removal software and launch the application.
Step 3: It will start analyzing Mac and after scan, click on the Delete button.
Step 4: Restart mac.