Amazon prime Apple TV
With tens of millions of Amazon Prime users in the US and hit chains such as Vikings, Mr. Robot, and Veep, many Apple TV owners are eager to access Amazon’s Prime Video services with device of their choice. Amazon has made Prime Video applications available not only for iPhone and iPad, but also for Apple TV, making it easy to watch Amazon content on your Apple TV. You must install the Amazon Prime Video app directly on your Apple TV or iOS device.
The easiest way to watch Amazon Prime videos on your Apple TV is to download the app directly to your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the main menu.
- Select the App Store icon on the screen.
- Research the Amazon Prime video on the tvOS Store app. If you do not see it, select Search at the top of the screen or press the microphone on your remote control to start a voice search.
- Click the Amazon Prime Video icon when you find it to open an information screen.
- Choose Install.
- This installs the Amazon Prime Video app on your Apple TV. Click on the icon when you want to find something to watch.
Then you will need to download the Amazon Prime Video app on Apple TV 4K or fourth-generation Apple TV.
Here is a quick way to download the app:
- Turn on your TV and Apple TV.
- Make sure you are on the home screen of your Apple TV by pressing the Menu button on the Siri remote.
- Select the App Store icon in the main menu.
- Head to the search section.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter “Amazon Prime Video”.
- On the main application page, select Install.
- You can also stream Amazon Prime Video from your Mac to your Apple TV, provided it runs macOS 10.11 or later.
- From your web browser, select the movie or TV show you want to watch on the Amazon website.
- When the movie starts, press the AirPlay button in the upper right corner of the Mac menu bar (to the left of the volume icon), then select the Apple TV on which you want to play the content.
- Your Mac desktop appears on your TV screen. Press the full-screen button in the video so that the full image is displayed on the Apple TV.